Just like the title suggests here are some Bulletpoints about my day.
- This morning was my first time to take Leo to nursery school. I was briefed on what to expect by the Mrs., but how do you prepare for your baby to start bawling his eyes out when you go to leave. That was possibly the hardest moment of the day.
- Got to have a lunch with the Mrs. We love our little guy, but getting to have lunch together just the two of us is a rare treat. Makes any day feel a little special.
- Also had my weekly acupuncture appointment. It really does help with the migraines. Been longer than usual since I had one. Now I just need to lose weight and get blood pressure under control. Easy, right? Still, after the acupuncture I do feel pretty worn out for the rest of the day.
- Played more of the good husband role by doing dishes and making dinner. Not a bad use of a day off of work. I’d be lying if I didn’t admit that a part of me just wants to spend the entire day lounging in bad reading. Maybe watching some TV.
- Speaking of TV, I did that too. West Wing might be my favorite show and about every 2 years I just watch the entire thing. Recently started season 1. No matter how many times I watch the episode Excelcious Deo, I always get teary eyed. You should check it out.
- I don’t know if I’ll get to add any more to the sequel today. I wanted to write after this, even though I’m feeling pretty tired, but the Mrs. Just asked for some computer help. Figure I should rack up those good hubby points while I can.
- I’ve got a lot of books ready to ship and some already confirmed as arrived. I keep checking Goodreads in the hopes that a few more reviews will pop up. Nothing yet, but gotta stay positive. Remember, the goal is to get to 100 reviews/ratings by the end of the year. Hopefully on Amazon as well.
Those were the highlights of my day.